- Presenting the new Re-Kyc module to enable you manage your account effectively through online KYC modifications and get instant update on the same
Presenting the upgraded Re-Kyc module to enable you manage your account effectively through online KYC modifications and get instant update on the same
How to login..
- Go to https://rekyc.tradeplusonline.com/
- Enter your eight digit client code and Date of Birth.
- Validate the OTP sent on your registered email ID / Mobile Number and submit. You will reach the dashboard below:
What are things I can do on Re-Kyc module..
- Change of Email ID and mobile number: You can change your contact details online. While your Trading Account gets updated instantly, the Demat Account gets updated within 24 hours of receiving your request.
- Change of Address: You can now submit your request to change mailing address online. The mailing address will be fetched as per Aadhaar, You will then be required to upload your PAN and do an OTP based eSign. The change of address will be validated and updated within 48 working hours. Note that change of address will be accepted only if you hold an Individual Account. In case of joint accounts, the change of address has to be given offline through a written request.
- Change of Bank Account: You can instantly change your Primary Bank details or update additional Bank Account to your Trading/Demat Account. Your request will be validated and updated within 24 hours of placing the request successfully
- Delivery Instruction Slip (DIS): DIS is required when you would want to transfer shares/MF units from your Demat Account to another Demat Account as a market or an off-market transaction. IF you don’t have DIS with you, a request can be raised online. The request would be eSigned by you and the DIS booklet will be sent to your mailing address within 48 working hours.
- Account Closure: If you hold an Account in Individual status, closure request can be given online. You will need to ensure that there is NIL balance in the Trading ledger and NIL holding in the Demat Account before submitting the closure request.
The status of all the above requests are archived under the menu ‘Service Status’. Once your request is successfully validated at our end, you can see the status marked as “Approved”. If the request is rejected, you will get to see the reason for the same as well so that you can accordingly re-submit.
What more online services are coming up …
We are endeavoring to make more and more services available online. Income declaration, submission of Nomination and Re-documentation of dormant account are some of the services which will soon be added to the Re-Kyc module.