At Tradeplus, we are always eager in shaping our Trading Platform along with the changing technology and compliance requirements of regulators to empower our users get best in class trading experience.
- Pre-Trade Risk Control: When a user places limit order at a price which is away from prevailing market prices, a warning alert will be generated.
For Buy Normal orders: Whenever limit order price is greater than or equal to X% of LTP
I.e. LTP + X% of LTP, order price alert will be generated.
For Sell Normal orders: Whenever limit order price is lesser than or equal to X% of LTP ie LTP-X% of LTP, order price alert will be generated.
Default the Cursor will be set on NO entry will get rejected and Cursor will be re-set at order price in the order entry window.
Members are requested to set the contract on Market Watch area before placing the order in it, to get the Order price alert based on the LTP as per aforesaid functionality.
If LTP is not available for the day i.e. contract is not traded for the day, Base price of the contract shall be referred for comparison.
The message can be “Order Price is significantly away from Last Traded price. Please Exercise caution. Do you still want to continue with the order price” The default option should be on NO
Functionality shall not be applicable for Market and Stop loss orders
- Currently, the X value is set as follows
- 1% for Cash Segment
- 1% for all Futures Segments
- 5% for all Options segments
2) SL-M Removed (NSE Options): As per NSE Notification, Order Type SL-M (Markets) is removed for NSE Options.
Features / Enhancement:
- 3rd Level of R&S has been provided for Indices.
Right – click on the Index -> Res and Sup Levels
Note: In case the 3rd Level is Unavailable, Follow the following steps.
File -> Clean Up -> Local Persistence
2) Grid View: Provision to drag and drop a symbol onto the Chart from Grid View
3) Symbol Movement: Columns of the Symbol Movement window have been optimally re – arranged.
4) Chart Workspaces : On Chart Workspaces, Like Multi Charts 2/4 Adv, OHLCV on the charts have been used in Place of “Open” “High””Low”, Close and “Volume for better Visibility of the data
Highlight Open price in red when open = high and in green when open = low. These are signals widely accepted in the industry
Open = Low in Green
Open= High In Red
5) Added NSE series or BSE group name along exchange
6) Function Short cut Keys added in the web version
- F1 BUY order form
- F2 Sell order form
- F3 Order book
- F6 Market by price
- ALt F7 Trade book
- ALT F8 Position book
- ALT F9 Holdings
- ALT F10 Limits
7) Basket Orders: Basket Order feature has been introduced
8) Download Data: Provision to download data from Order Book, Positions and Holdings
9) Futures & Options: Provided tool tip for Futures and Options on the title bar
Option Chain: Near month, Next month, near week, Next week filter added
10) Scanner: 3 month High / Low added to the Scanner (earlier only 52 Week and All Time were there)
Green/Red dots displayed adjacent to the scrip’s, under ‘Scanner’ section, denoting the movement of the scrip’s.
11) User Settings:
An option called ‘User Settings’ has been introduced under the main menu where the User will be able to select his/her default workspace and also enable/disable Order confirmation. This will persist on logout and login. Preference set for Order confirmation on Web will reflect on Mobile.
12) Theme Persistence: Dark Theme feature has been implemented & Last used Theme will persist.
We are excited to bring these remarkable enhancements which make trading in Infini Web and EXE enjoyable and rewarding.
Cheers, Tradeplus Team