Tradeplus Digital KYC - Terms & Conditions
Navia Markets Ltd (hereinafter referred to as “TRADEPLUS”) has prescribed certain eligibility criteria and terms and conditions which are to be followed by the client, before opening trading and demat account through the website of TRADEPLUS. Client is required to go through each and every condition as mentioned below and verify if he/she is eligible to open account with TRADEPLUS. If all terms and conditions are acceptable to the client, he/she should mark in I agree and accept column in order to open trading and Demat account.
· I hereby give consent that by sharing the Aadhaar Number voluntarily, I have authorised TRADEPLUS to access details with UIDAI database and use the data for completing KYC and do due diligence as required and mandated by SEBI and other regulators.
· I confirm that I am responsible for verifying the data obtained from UIDAI database and I take the responsibility of intimating any changes or modification in the details fetched to TRADEPLUS, alongwith necessary documentary evidence. Failing to do so, TRADEPLUS reserves the right to act as deemed necessary and fit.
· I authorize TRADEPLUS to use the Aadhaar Number to generate e-signature with the help of a certifying authority (E-Mudra) and affix the same at the relevant places in the KYC form. The e-signature so affixed in the KYC form and other voluntary documents would be equivalent of my agreement to all the terms and conditions as it would have been, had the form be signed by me physically.
· The account number allotted to you is in inactive status to avoid any unauthorized transactions. Transaction will be allowed post activation of your account after completion of account opening formalities. In case the documents submitted along with the application do not comply with the KYC guidelines of TRADEPLUS, the company reserves all rights to reject the application.
· This facility is currently available to open an Individual resident broking account only. Please note Non Individual and NRIs cannot open broking account through this facility.
What is D-KYC?
o D-KYC is facilitated through your Aadhaar ID.
o Your KYC details including your Photo are fetched from your Aadhaar database and further signed
o KYC and Support documents are signed digitally through your Aadhaar ID
Doesn’t it sound great..
Why should I use D-KYC?
Account opening process becomes super quick if you use our D-KYC module.
Ø It’s a paperless process
Ø You can submit your KYC in 2 minutes
Ø Complete the KYC formalities in 15 minutes
Ø IPV is done online
Ø KYC & support documents are digitally signed by you
Ø It is safe , secured and a convenient process
What are the steps involved to complete the Online KYC?
Find below the simple steps:
o Our Process Team will call you up to verify the KYC details provided by you
o You will then be sent OTP from Aadhaar website to validate and sign the documents digitally
o You will be emailed an one pager KYC PDF which alone needs to be physically signed and sent to our Corporate Office address below:
Ganga Griha' 4th & 5 th Floor,
No.9 (old No. 6D) ,
Nungambakkam High Road, Nungambakkam , Chennai - 600 034.
o Ensure that you have bought the Account Opening Coupon before sending the above document.
o Your Account gets opened immediately on receipt of the duly signed physical document
Can I complete the KYC through my Mobile Phone?
Our D-KYC Module is mobile friendly. You can conveniently complete the KYC upload using your Mobile Phone
Can I open a Joint Account through Online KYC Module?
Currently the System supports only Account opening in single status. However very soon we will provide an option to complete KYC for Joint Accounts
Can I make the payment for Account opening fee Online?
Yes, you can make payment online using Credit Card or Debit Card or Paytm wallet. Click here to pay now.
Will get any assistance in completing the account opening process?
Yes, we will assign a Business Agent to help you complete the account opening process with least inconvenience to you.
What are the segments currently available for D-KYC?
Currently we launched this utility for Commodity segment. Very soon it will be extended for Equity & Demat Account opening as well.
Can I view my Aaddhaar details updated in UIDAI website?
Yes you can. Check the link below:
How to change my contact details in Aadhaar?
Please check the link below to change your contact details in UIDAI website:
What is eSign?
ESign refers to digital signatures affixed on your KYC and support documents through Aadhaar based OTP validation. We have tied up with Emudhra to extend this service to our clients
What happens if I don’t have Aadhaar Card?
No worries, you can still submit you KYC online. However you cannot digitally sign. We will make it simple for you by emailing you the filled KYC PDF for your signatures.
*Note: Unlimited Trading Plans are currently available in Commodities, Equity Futures , Equity Options and Currency Derivatives segments .